Our body is an extraordinary system that has the ability to self-regulate. Every cell in the human body works tirelessly, day and night, to balance, cleanse, regenerate and heal. Detoxification is a natural process of the human body that neutralizes toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymphatic system and skin.
However, we live in a much more "toxic" era than 100 years ago. Toxins are everywhere: in food, in water, in the environment, in interpersonal relationships and at work. Stress is a very powerful toxin that affects us all to different degrees. There is also sensory hyper stimulation associated with technology. That's why it's getting harder and harder for our body to self-clean unwanted substances. We are overloaded.
According to Ayurveda, spring is the perfect season to cleanse one's body and mind of accumulated toxins. It's the Kapha dosha season, nature is slowly waking up and we do not have to fight the cold winter anymore. Kapha has a stable, anchored and resistant nature, which allows a more balanced cleansing for other doshas.
The Ayurvedic detox is very soft and adapted to your constitution and your own needs. His goal is to:
- support the elimination of toxins from the body
- increase the level of energy and vitality
- help with weight management
- calm the mind and the nervous system
- help to bring back our natural balance
- promote optimal health and well-being
It is not always easy to follow a detoxification program. Work and family require time and effort. Also, to facilitate the process for my clients, I designed an Ayurvedic detox program for 10 days, all inclusive and easy to follow:
- an information session lasting 2 hours and a detox plan
- 2 yoga sessions
- audio guided meditations to do at home
- Meals and fresh juice of the day prepared by the Webster Culinary Café (Vegan option available)
- A detox kit including traditional Ayurvedic massage oil
- a closing session and post-detox follow-up.
YOU WILL NOT STARVE!
My goal is to make your life easier and to allow a
great spring cleansing of your body and mind without worries.
$345 ($50 deposit at registration)
$295 each if you bring a friend
YOU WILL GET AN INSURANCE RECEIPT IN NATUROPATHY
From April 14th - 24th 2018
Confirm your registration by email at email@example.com, taking care to enter your full name, address, phone number and email address. You will then receive a confirmation email with all the details. Do not hesitate to contact me by phone if you have any questions about the great spring Ayurvedic detox at 514-377-8431.
Follow the events and details of the great spring Ayurvedic detox on Facebook: